We are excited to welcome our students in grades 6-12 back into our building on Tuesday, September 8th. Below are the details our students will need in order to have a successful return to the classroom. PLEASE read carefully!
- The school day will be from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm to begin the school year. The doors to the building will not open until 8:15 am. Bus times may vary by up to a half hour from previous years.
- Before leaving for school students should:
- Complete a temperature check at home (100.4 or higher stay home)
- Make sure they have a mask on before entering the bus/school building
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the bus/building
- Stay home if you run a fever, have cold or flu-like symptoms
- When entering the building-sanitize, grab breakfast in the cafeteria, and go directly to first hour-do NOT congregate in the halls!
- Student schedules are still being finalized, they should be available by the end of the day on Friday, September 4th on Skyward but may still be subject to change.
- Students will receive their schedule and other paperwork when they go directly to their first hour class on Tuesday Morning:
- 12th Grade-Personal Finance (Mr. Engler)
- 11th Grade -Geometry (Mr. Parrent)
- 10th Grade-Physical Science (Mr. Sarnac)
- 9th Grade-US History (Mr. Massad)
- 8th Grade-English 8 (Mrs. Prill)
- 7th Grade-Social Studies 7 (Mrs. Davis)
- 6th Grade-Math 6 (Mrs. Osantowski)
- Hybrid students who attend Monday/Wednesday should not attend until Wednesday morning. Please stop in the high school office to pick up schedules.
- Virtual students should login in to their school gmail account on Tuesday to access the necessary instructions and links to proceed with our virtual program. The first week will mainly consist of student/parent tutorials to help familiarize families with our virtual program.
Our staff has worked hard to create the most flexible learning environment possible. Please call the high school office during business hours, 8 am-4 pm Monday through Friday if you have any questions. See you all soon!